Monday 6 October 2014

Costumes Direct

Bought through: Our Deal
Voucher for: Get $100 to spend online at Costume Direct! Take up to 50% off your choice of more than 400 costumes available for men, women & kids!

Costume Direct

Anyone who knows me is aware that I love theme parties, regularly take part in community theatre, and look for just about any opportunity to dress up a little in the day. 
So I totally jumped onto this great deal which saw me receive $100 worth of fancy outfits from Costume Direct for only $49!

Based out of Wahroonga in NSW, this online fancy dress superstore have heaps of ideas and options to choose from, and while I was initially eyeing off the Maleficent costume with an additional accessory of her staff (glamourous Disney villian is the new black), I decided instead to get more bang for my buck and chose FOUR costumes from the sales section for about the same price - I do love a good bargain! (And they were pretty cool too).

I had a little niggle when I went online and put in my voucher code - the checkout said that it had expired! But a quick call to the company sorted it out over the phone and my order was still saved so I didn't have to start all over again.


I chose to ship as Standard and I got the tracking numbers within a day. I was in no rush for the outfits (though the site says they can turn around an order in 24 hours), alternatively, you can choose to pick up directly from their location in NSW.

My gorgeous costumes arrived in under a week and are totally glam. Sizing looks to be good as well, and even the feathered headdress for the trapeze artist outfit was in perfect condition - I was worried that it might have gotten bent or broken in transit.

I got Alister The Baron cloak/ cape as a surprise, so now we're both set for our next fancy dress party.

Pros: Website has heaps of costumes to choose from; decent range in sizing with some accurate measurement tables to help you get the best fit; fast delivery if required; reasonable shipping costs

Cons: Initial voucher code was deemed expired, but sorted out quickly with a phone call

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments? Notes or opinions? Write on!